Welcome to our webpage.
The Wahju family is an Indonesian family. We originally came from Indramayu and Cirebon, although most of us currently live in Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, and Cirebon.
Our grandfather, Raden Wahju Argawinata (1901-1985) was the first person to hold the name Wahju, which is his first name. He was married to Isoh Habsah binti Danaprawira (1906-1985).
Wahju (or now spell as Wahyu) was a lifelong career public servant. Starting out in the Dutch East Indies local government. After Indonesia Independence he held various positions with his last position was Resident of Bogor.
They were blessed with fourteen children, 7 boys and 7 girls, where at present eight of the fourteen children already passed away.
- Joetin Djuhaema (1923 – 198X)
- Elly Djuhaemi (1924 – 199X)
- Edi Nurasid (1927 – 2009)
- Willy Djuhaeni (1930 – )
- Herry Djuhariah (1932 – 200X)
- Beni Nurthjahja (1934 – 2012)
- Juju Djulaeha (1935 – )
- Jacky Djumantara (1937 – 2010)
- Didit Rahmat Nurhadi (1938 – )
- Iip Sjarifudin (1939 – )
- Nanan Djumaningsih (1941 – 200x)
- Aman Nurdjaman (1943 – )
- Tati Djatininggrum (1945 – )
- Ade Ridwan Nuralam (1953 – 1991)
To learn more about the members of our family, please take a look at the family tree on this page.